The Analysis tab allows you to run a quantitative analysis of the fund in a specified period and against a selectable benchmark.
Secondly, you can also create a one page factsheet of the fund, containing the most relevant fund data.
- Class / Series : Allows you to select a specific class, if available. By default, the reference class or series is selected.
- Analyzed Period : Here you can pick start and end date of the analysis. By default, the maximum available date range is selected.
- Benchmark : Lists all available benchmarks, which are
- all market indices
- all funds that are in your Watchlist
The Benchmark field offers some additional features:
- Click the small arrow icon on the right in the field. A drop-down will open where you can scroll through all your available benchmarks and select one.
- Or start typing a name, the drop-down will then be restricted to all benchmarks containing this name
- You can click the gray star icon on the right side of the field. The selected benchmark will now be 'saved' and now be the default benchmark for this fund when you open it the next time. Clicking the now yellow star will remove this personal benchmark.
Once you selected all required information, you can click the green Calculate Analysis button, and all calculated figures and charts will be displayed below.
Note that there are 3 groups of results:
- Absolute Return & Risk
- Correlation & Regression
Clicking on one of those tabs will display the corresponding data.
Additionally, clicking the Create Factsheet button created the Fundbase Factsheet Report for the selected period and benchmark.